This Christmas I am all alone
This Christmas I have no one to hold
This Christmas feels different from the rest
This Christmas is the day I fade away
Last Christmas I was so happy
Last Christmas I never was alone
Last Christmas I had you
This Christmas I have no one to hold
This Christmas feels different from the rest
This Christmas is the day I fade away
Last Christmas I was so happy
Last Christmas I never was alone
Last Christmas I had you
Last Christmas was normal
Last Christmas you were here
But then the day came
When the devil within you took over your body
And killed your soul
And mind
You hung from a tree
Swaying back and forth
I miss you every Christmas
Why did you have to go?
Christmas is not the same without you
Last Christmas you were here
But then the day came
When the devil within you took over your body
And killed your soul
And mind
You hung from a tree
Swaying back and forth
I miss you every Christmas
Why did you have to go?
Christmas is not the same without you
No comments:
Post a Comment